A refreshing taste from the many seasonings
- Cooking time
- 50 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wash the rice, and cook with 630 ml (2-3/4 cups) of water, sake and kombu.
- And (A) to a pot, and bring to a boil.
- When the rice has finished cooking, remove the kombu. Combine with (2) to make the sushi rice. Mix with the unripe Japanese peppercorn and roasted white sesame seeds.
- Cut the broiled eels into short strips 7 mm (1/4 in.) wide.
- Finely chop the cucumber, and then salt. When they have become tender, dry them off.
- Oil a pan with salad oil, mix (B) and the egg, and make scrambled eggs.
- Cut the ginger and perilla in half lengthwise and then julienne.
- Serve the sushi rice on plates, and place (4), (5), (6) and (7) on top.