Full of the taste of oyster sauce and soy sauce
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place the rice vermicelli in a bowl, add enough boiling water to cover them, then drain in a strainer for 5 minutes and steam.
- Remove excess fat from the chicken, cut into bite-size pieces, and marinate in (A).
- Cut the Japanese long onion into 5 mm (1/4 in.) diagonal strips.
- Cut the garlic chives into lengths of 3-4 cm (1 1/2 in.).
- Heat oil in a pan and saute (2).
- When the color changes, add (3) and saute. Pour in (B), add (1), and stir so that the noodles can soak in liquid.
- When the liquid is reduced, add and saute the bean sprouts for 1 minute. Add (4) and lightly saute. Sprinkle on the desired amount of salt, remove from heat, add sesame oil, and combine.