A great taste with seaweed and ginger root
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the woody end from the asparagus, lightly peel it with a peeler, and cut into diagonal 3 cm (1 in.) pieces.
- Boil (A) in a pot, boil (1) so still slightly firm, and cool in a strainer.
- Cut the Japanese long onion diagonally and dice the ginger root.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan and saute (3) making sure it does not burn. When it becomes fragrant, add (2) and lightly saute.
- Add and saute (B). When the liquid is reduced, sprinkle and coat with the aonori. Remove from heat when dry.