Goes well with rice touched up with soy sauce and mirin
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Dice theonion, carrot and ginger root, then peel, seed and dice the tomato.
- Saute the onion, carrot and ginger root with salad oil, and when browned, add the chicken and continue sauteing. When the chicken is also browned, add the tomato and salt, then stir-fry together.
- Add the sake and 2 cups of water, and cook until the chicken becomes tender.
- Serve in bowls, and sprinkle thinly sliced green onions on top.