Broiled eel in a layer of fluffy eggs
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wrap the grilled eel in aluminum foil and heat in an oven toaster for 2 minutes. Remove the skewer while turning it, and cut the eel into 2-3 cm (approx. 1 in.) squares.
- Cut the trefoil into 2 cm (approx. 3/4 in.) lengths.
- Put (A) in a small pan, adjust the flavor with salt and sugar (each optional), and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the eel (1) in (3), pour in beaten eggs, and sprinkle on trefoil (2).
- Put rice in bowls, and place (4) on top.