An easy to love taste that goes perfect with rice
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Quarter the carrot lengthwise and cut into 7 mm (1/4 in.) wide pieces.
- Cut the onion into pieces 1 cm (1/2 in.) wide.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of the butter in a pan, and saute the meat, (1) and (2).
- When the onion becomes soft, add the remaining butter, then sprinkle in the curry powder and flour, and saute.
- Add (A) and (B). When it comes to a boil, cook for 10-15 minutes over low heat while stirring from time to time. Serve on rice if you wish.