The soy sauce brings out the umami of the ground pork
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the green bell peppers in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and lightly cover the insides with flour.
- Mince the onion.
- Knead ground pork in a bowl, then add and combine with (A). Add the panko, beaten egg and diced onions (1), and knead more.
- Divide (2) into 6 portions, and stuff into the green bell peppers (3). Lightly cover surface with flour.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan, and place (4) with meat facing down into the pan.
Cook covered over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
Turn over when the color changes, and cook covered for 4-5 more minutes.
When cooked through, serve on dishes using Japanese mustard and soy sauce as a garnish.