The refreshing herbs make this dish mouth-watering
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove fat from chicken, and season with (A). Remove moisture, and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Fry both sides of (1) with olive oil until cripsy.
- Coat with honey after placing (2) on baking tray. Mix together dried herbs, then sprinkle on top. Bake in oven preheated to 200 C (390 F) for 5 minutes.
- Cut into easy to eat pieces, and serve on individual plates. Garnish with fresh rosemary, if desired.