Soy sauce pulls all the flavors together for this recipe that goes well with five grain rice.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut onion into wedges 8 mm (1/4 in.) thick, and separate shimeji mushrooms.
- Oil pan with 1/2 Tbsp of salad oil. Saute (1) until tender, and put aside on plate.
- Cut each slice of pork into 3-4 pieces, season with salt and pepper, and coat with flour.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp of salad oil to pan. Cook pork until brown, then add whiskey and cook off alcohol.
- Add (2), (A) and 100 ml (1/2 cup) of water to pan and cover with lid. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Adjust flavor with fresh cream.
- Serve five grain rice and (6) on plates, and sprinkle with diced parsley. You may garnish with broccoli if desired.