The Chinese cabbage is covered in spicy ground meat
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Separate Chinese cabbage leaves from stems, and cut stems into quarters and leaves in half. Dice garlic, ginger root and Japanese long onion.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of salad oil in pot, put in Chinese cabbage and dash of salf (extra), then saute. Add 1/2 cup of boiling water and cover with lid.
- Oil wok with 1/2 Tbsp of salad oil, then add and saute garlic, ginger root, and Japanese long onion. When it becomes fragrant, add ground meat, and saute together while breaking meat apart.
- When meat changes color, add 1/2 Tbsp of spicy miso bean sauce and quickly saute. Add (A) and combine. Finish up with remaining spicy miso bean sauce.
- Serve (2) on plates dressed with (4).