Seasoned with a sesame-flavored dressing
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Pull off and remove bonito skin, season completely with (A), and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Cut Japanese long onion into 3 cm (1 1/4 in.) lengths, julienne outside white portion and rinse in water so it resembles grey hair.
- Diagonally cut cucumber into thin strips and julienne.
- Remove tomato stem, and cut into 8 wedges. Cut each wedge in half.
- Thinly slice bonito (1).
- Combine (B) together to make dressing.
- Mix together (2), (3), (4) and (5), then serve on plates. Pour on (6), sprinkle on sesame seeds, and garnish with cilantro.