Tomatoes and cheese bring the flavors together
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Season salmon with 1 tsp of soy sauce and dash of pepper, and cook with 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Peel potatoes and cut into slices 8 mm (1/4 in.) thick. Boil in salted water.
- Thinly slice mushrooms, remove shimeji mushroom base, and divide into individual stems.
- Saute all mushrooms (3) with 1 Tbsp of olive oil, add (A), then cook for a short time.
- Spread potatoes (2) in heat resistant container, and place salmon (1) on top. Lay (4) and sprinkle on diced parsley. Top off with shredded cheese, and bake in oven at 200 C (390 F) for 10 minutes.