The focus is the pork seasoned with soy sauce
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut pork into slices 7-8 mm (1/4 in.) thick, and coat with (A).
- Cut kimchi into easy to eat pieces, and cut Japanese long onion into diagonal thin slices. Then, thinly slice green onions.
- Heat frying pan and coat with sesame oil, then saute (1). When cooked through, add kimchi and Japanese long onion. While quickly sauteing together, sprinkle on soy sauce.
- Serve and top off with green onions and ground sesame seeds.