The chicken and vegetables cut into small pieces go nicely with the rice
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut chicken and vegetables into dice-size pieces.
- Heat olive oil and butter in pot, and saute chicken. Then put in vegetables and saute.
- Add (A) and mix together with (2). Pour in enough water to cover everything and cook. Taste and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Roast almonds until browned, then break into pieces. Dice Italian parsley.
- Mix (4) with rice, and serve together with (3).