Bursting with the flavor of dried shrimp and garlic
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Roughly dice garlic, and fry in salad oil until golden brown. Then separate oil from garlic.
- Place vermicelli noodles into large bowl, cover with boiling water (extra), and cover for 3 minutes. Then, gently rinse with cool water.
- Soak dried shrimp in warm water, then finely chop them.
- Remove fibrous roots from bean sprouts, and roughly chop garlic chives.
- Heat some garlic oil (1), saute dried shrimp (3) and ground pork, and when cooked through, add (A). When comes to boil, remove scum, then add vermicelli noodles (2) and lightly boil. Put into bowls together with soup.
- Heat some garlic oil in pan, quickly saute vegetables (4) and put on top of (5). Top with fried garlic (1).