Full of chestnuts with a touch of decadence
- Cooking time
- 80 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Combine (A) in a bowl, and mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula.
- Mix together while adding 4 Tbsp of water little by little.
- Cut half of the chestnuts into bite-size pieces, then add to (2) and mix.
- Pour (3) into a mold. Place the remaining chestnuts on top and level off the surface.
- Cook in a preheated steamer for 50 minutes to 1 hour, then cool well.
- Remove from the mold, cut into 12 portions with a knife and serve.