Try this new tsukimi soba with its fluffy eggs whites
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Separate egg whites and yolks. Cut Chinese yam into thin 5 cm (2 in.) long slices.
- Put egg whites in bowl and whip them until they become stiff meringue.
- Boil soba and cool them in cold water. Then drain and serve in bowls.
- Pour (A) onto (3), and place Chinese yams and (2) on top. Place egg yolk on top center of each. Eat with sprinkle of ground red chili pepper if desired.