The beautiful taste of soft broccoli and cabbage
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Divide the broccoli into florets, and then cut them into 1 cm (1/2 in.) widths.
- Cut the cabbage into rectangular pieces.
- Cut the ham into square pieces.
- Pour the soup stock into a pot and bring it to a boil. Put in (1), (2) and (3), and cook until the vegeatables soften.
- Adjust the flavor with soy sauce and pepper, and thicken with (A).
- Crack open the egg, then stir and add to the soup.