The sweetness of the boiled red beans is a perfect match with the light flavor of the soy milk
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Whip the eggs in a bowl.
- Warm the soy milk to body temperature, and add the sugar and dissolve. Pour into (1) and mix, then strain one time.
- Thinly spread butter or salad oil (extra) in pudding molds, and pour (2) into these molds.
- Place (3) into a preheated steamer. Once it has started steaming once again, lower the heat and steam for a few minutes until cooked through, then remove them from the steamer.
- Add and mix the soy sauce with the boiled adzuki, and place on top of (4).