Rich flavor with lots of dried fruits and walnuts
- Cooking time
- 50 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- The ingredients are enough for a mold 15 cm (6 in.) in diameter.
The cooking time does not include the time needed to cool the mix in the refrigerator.
- Chop the raisins, orange peel and walnuts into rough pieces, and melt the butter by placing over low heat.
- Evenly mix the flour and baking powder together, then sieve the mixture.
- Combine the eggs with the soy sauce, sugar and brown sugar, add it to (2), then lightly mix together with a rubber spatula.
- Lightly add the melted butter, and cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Then add 2/3 of the raisins, orange peel and walnuts to (3), quickly stir together and pour it into a cake mold.
Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 on top.
- Bake in an oven at 170 C (340 F) for 40-50 minutes. Remove the cake from the mold, and once it has cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.