With added onions, and light eggs to finish it off
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- * This ia a remake of classic tonkatsu pork cutlets.
- Cut the pork cutlet into 2 cm (3/4 in.) wide lengths.
- Cut the onions ino wedges about 5 mm (3/4 in.) wide.
- Place the soup stock, (A) and (2) in a covered pan, and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Line up (1) in (3), and when it comes to a boil again, quickly beat the eggs and add them to the pan. Cover the pan once more, and cook as much as your desire, sprinkling mitsuba on top.