A healthy soup full of vegetables with the taste of butter and delicious soy sauce
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel the potatoes and slice into 1 cm (1/2 in.) thick quarter slices. Boil green asparagus in water, and cut into 3 cm (1 1/4 in.) lengths. Remove celery strings and slice diagonally into thin slices, and thinly slice the onion.
- Heat butter in a pot and thoroughly saute the potatoes, celery and onions.
- Add 4 cups of water and the couillon cube, and cook until the vegetables become soft.
- Add the green asparagus and whole corn, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then season with (A).