Enjoy the fresh taste of pineapples
- Cooking time
- 60 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Leave 2 pineapple slices whole, and cut the rest into 1 cm (1/2 in.) blocks.
- Mix and line a pound cake mold with (A), then place the 2 whole pineapple slices in the mold and cool in the refrigerator.
- Combine and sift (B).
- Knead the butter (C) in a bowl, then add and mix together the egg yolks, sugar and okara.
- In another bowl, put (D) together and whip well.
- Add (5) to (4), and quickly mix together. Add and mix in the cut pineapples (1) and (3), then pour into (2).
- Place in an oven preheated to 160 C (320 F) and bake for 50 minutes. Remove from the mold when cool.