Classic okonomiyaki with added noodle soup base to give it an even more exciting flavor!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Julienne the cabbage, and finely chop the long onion.
Cut the pork into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Place and combine (A) in a bowl, then add the cabbage and long onion and roughly mix everything together.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan, pour (2) into the pan, and spread out the pork on top.
Cook both sides well over medium heat.
- Serve on plates topped with katsuobushi and green onions.
*If you wish, eat the okonomiyaki with Vegetable & Fruit sauce (chuno sauce / tonkatsu sauce) or soy sauce.