Complete with crispy cheese
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the eggplant into rounds and cover with olive oil.
Wrap in plastic wrap, and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W.
Place in a strainer and let drain.
- Mince the onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Put (2), the ground beef and (A) in a bowl and mix together.
- Fill half of two gratin dishes with (3), then top both with the cheese, (1) and diced tomatoes.
Heat in an oven toaster for approximately 12-15 minutes.