Sophisticated with the aroma of white wine and olive oil
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Purge the clams by placing in salt water, and scrub the shells under running water.
- Place (1) and the white wine in a pot, and steam while covered with a lid.
Remove the clams once they open, and dispose of those with no meat inside.
- Lightly boil the broccoli in boiling water with added salt (amount not included in ingredients), and separate each head into 2 to 3 pieces.
- Combine and mix (A) with the panko.
- Cover a baking tray with crumpled aluminum foil, line up (2) and (3), and cover with (4).
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes in a grill or oven toaster, and serve on dishes once browned.