Enjoy this playful salad with heart-shaped apple slices
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Thinly slice the bell peppers into pieces 5 to 6 mm (1/4 in.) wide.
- Quickly boil the snow peas in boiling water with some added salt (not included in ingredients), then divide them into 2 portions.
- Cut the celery into 2-3cm (1 in.) long thin strips and rinse in water.
- Thinly slice the apple, cut into heart shapes, and rinse in salt water (salt not included in ingredients).
- Diagonally cut 1 or 2 chicory leaves into thin strips if available.
- Combine (A) to make the dressing.
- Mix together (1)-(5) and serve garnished with (6).