Beef with the right amount of fat makes this dish delicious
- Cooking time
- 45 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Rinse the rice and add to the same amount of water.
- Remove roots from the bean sprouts and cook them over high heat in a covered pot with plenty of water and 1/3 tsp of salt (not included in ingredients).
When it comes to a boil, allow it to cook for 1 minute, then drain and allow to cool.
- Mix (A) together in a bowl.
Cut the beef into large edible pieces and massage with (A).
Add (2) and dress.
- Add (3) together with the sauce to (1), then mix and cook.
- Fluff the rice when done, and sprinkle with finely chopped green onions and roasted sesame seeds.