Quick and easy chicken with a simple marinade
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Poke the chicken thigh in various places with a fork.
- Mix together (A) in a plastic bag.
Place (1) inside the bag and massage the mixture into the chicken.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken on a grill skin-side down and cook for 6-7 minutes.
Turn over and cooker further for 6-7 minutes.
(If using a double-sided grill, up for 10-11 minutes skin-side up.)
Cover with aluminum foil if the chicken may burn.
- Cut the chicken into edible portions to serve.
Accompany with sliced sudachi, if you wish.