The ground meat pairs well with the fresh vegetables
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Combine and mix (A) and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and saute the long onion and ginger root.
Then, once fragrant, add and saute the ground pork.
- When (2) is overall tender, add (1) and cook until almost all of the cooking liquid is gone.
Transfer the contents of the pan to a cooking tray and set aside to cool.
Place in a bowl to serve once cooled.
- Fold the root of the asparagus, and boil in boiling water with the olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
Cut the asparagus in half or into thirds, and the tomatoes into easy-to-eat pieces.
Accompanied by the lettuce, serve together with (3).