Grilled whole, with head and all
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Carefully remove the scales from the sea bream. Remove the gills as well.
Place a slit under the breast fin on the side that will be facedown on the plate when served, and remove the innards.
- Thoroughly wash the inside and outside of the sea bream, them cut an X into the side facing up from the plate.
- Evenly sprinkle the sea bream with salt from a slightly high position. Salt the opposite side of the fish in the same manner.
- Pinch and put salt on the fins so that they do not burn.
- After heating up the grill, place the sea bream face down and grill until nicely browned.
- Turn the sea bream over and grill until fully cooked. Serve garnished with Yanaka ginger.