The heavy cream and egg yolk add richness and flavor
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Boil the spaghetti in a large amount of lightly salted boiling water, and cook for the designated amount of time.
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm (about 1/2 in.) wide pieces.
- Melt the butter in a pan, then add and fry (2).
Cook over low heat to draw out the fat, then add the heavy cream when crispy.
- Once it starts to boil, add the powdered cheese and turn off the heat.
- Drain (1) and add to (4).
Place over low heat, mix together well, then season with soy sauce and white pepper.
- Remove from heat and add the egg yolks, quickly mixing them in.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.