Garnished with thick slices of juicy tomatoes
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Coat the sardines in the same, then remove any moisture and sprinkle white pepper on the skin side.
- Remove the tomato stem, and slice into 4 thick pieces.
- Julienne the green perilla, then quickly rinse and pat dry.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, then fry both sides of (2) and remove.
Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Wipe the pan and heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat.
Lightly cover (1) with flour, then fry skin-side up for 2 to 3 minutes.
Turn over and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Wipe up the oil from the pan, add (A) and lightly coat the sardines.
Serve with (4) in bowls with (3) on top.