Savor the flavor of anchovies and olives
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Put 1 tsp of salt (not listed in ingredients) in 1 L (about 2 US pints or 34 fl. oz.) of boiling water and cook the penne following the directions.
When finished, leave some of the water used to boil the penne.
- Cut the tomato into thin wedges.
Remove the green core from garlic if there it one and mince.
Then, cut up the anchovies and slice the black olives into extremely thin widths.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil and (2) in a frying pan over medium heat and saute over low heat.
- Add and saute the anchovies once the garlic is crisp.
Add and mix the penne and 1 Tbsp of the leftover water, and remove from heat.
- Add the tomatoes, black olives and 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil, then season with soy sauce and serve.