Have a Thai night with this dish
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces, and use it to line the serving dishes.
- Thinly slice the onion and rinse in water.
Tear off the leaves of the coriander.
- Cut the beef into easy-to-eat pieces.
Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and saute the beef over high heat.
Add (A) to season, then place on top of the lettuce (1).
- Drain the onions and coriander leaves (2) and sprinkle on (4) to serve.