A healthy tofu salad
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- *Wasabi is optional and amount can be reduced or increased according to preference.
- Drain the tofu and cut into 10 equal pieces.
- Cut the avocado, salmon and cream cheese into 1.5 cm (1/2 in.) cubes.
Place in a bowl, and the lemon juice and stir to coat.
- Cut the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Finely chop the green onions.
- Place the lettuce, tofu (1) and (2) in individual dishes and sprinkle with the green onions.
- Combine (A) and pour on top of the salad.