Flavorful with plenty of sesame seeds
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into easy-to-eat pieces.
Thinly slice the konnyaku into 3 cm (1-1/4 in.) cubes and parboil.
- Cut the asparagus into 5 cm (2 in.) lengths.
- Heat up the oil in a pot and saute (1).
Once the color of the meat changes, add (A).
- Remove any scum that rises when it comes to a boil, then add (2) and half of the ground sesame seeds and cover with a lid.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until about half of the cooking liquid has cooked away.
- Serve in individual dishes and pour the remaining sesame seeds on top.