Classic shrimp au gratin with vegetables
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Devein the shrimps.
Thinly slice the onion.
- Boil the spinach and cut into 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) lengths.
Then, boil the macaroni as well, and drain in a colander.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot and saute the onions.
Add and saute the shrimps, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato sauce, heavy cream and (2) to (3) and stir together.
- Spread (4) evenly into gratin baking dishes and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in an oven (or toaster over) for about 5 minutes at 220 C (430 F).