A fun lunch box with 2 kinds of edible art!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the butter rolls in half horizontally.
- Make the monster bread (A).
Beat the egg and add salt, then in a frying pan with heated butter, make an omelet.
- Place a slit into the top of one of the rolls, and place a piece of cut ham shaped like a tongue.
Cut 1 triangle and 2 circles from the cheese.
Use the circles and olive slices to make eyes, then decorate the top of the roll.
- Place the rest of the ham and cheese in the roll with the omelet.
Finish with some ketchup.
- Make the pumpkin bread (B).
Put the lettuce and hamburger in the other roll, and pour on ketchup to make a mouth.
Heat the pumpkin skin in a microwave.
Cut it into 3 triangles to create eyes and a nose.
- Serve together with ham, cheese, vegetables (extra ingredients) or anything you like.