A cute lunch box with pumpkin omelet rice
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Make the chicken rice (A).
Cut the chicken into 1 cm (cubes), mince the onion, and thinly slice the mushroom.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of butter in a frying pan and saute the onion until transparent.
Add the remaining butter and cook the chicken over medium heat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then add and saute the mushroom and green peas.
- When cooked through, add the ketchup and lightly stir-fry, then add the rice, salt and pepper and saute over high heat.
- Mix together the ingredients for the egg mixture (B).
Line a frying pan with parchment paper and pour in half of the mixture.
Allow to cook untouched over medium heat for 1 minute, then gently stir with chopsticks or a fork and allow to cook further.
Once softly fried, remove from heat and top with half of the chicken rice.
Lift up the parchment paper from two opposite corners and place it on a plate.
Making sure the egg and rice does not fall out, close the parchment paper and flip over so that the openings are on the bottom, then using a towel to cover the paper, form so it becomes a round patty.
Repeat (4) again.
- Remove the parchment paper, and cut out facial features in the egg using a kitchen knife.
- Make the mummy sausages (C).
Boil the sausages.
Wrap them with sliced cheese, then create eyes using cheese and seaweed and top with a small line of ketchup.
- Add any other desired ingredients, such as quail eggs or vegetables.