With lots of onions, this dish tastes great with rice
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the beef into thin slices 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) long, then season with (A).
- Cut the Japanese long onion into 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) long pieces.
- Mince the garlic.
- Make the stir-fry seasoning by mixing (B) together.
- Oil a wok with sesame oil, then stir-fry the garlic until fragrant and add the beef.
When the beef changes color, add the onions and quickly stir-fry together.
Pour in the seasoning (4), and stir-fry over high heat.
Add the starch dissolved in water to thicken the sauce in the wok to finish.