Make this popular and delicious treat at home
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Mix the Kikkoman Soy Sauce with the red bean paste, then divide the paste into 8 portions.
Remove the strawberry stems and coat the strawberries with the bean paste.
- Put the rice flour (A) and starch in a heat resistant bowl, and gradually add the water.
Stir well until the texture is very smooth.
Also add and mix the sugar.
- Cover (2) with plastic wrap and microwave for approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds at 600 W.
Stir with a rubber spatula and heat further for 2 more minutes in the microwave.
- Evenly dust a cooking tray with starch using a sifter, then place (3) on the tray and sift more starch onto the entire surface of the dough.
Roll out the dough until 10 cm by 20 cm (4 in. by 8 in.).
- Cut (4) into 8 even pieces and use to cover (1).