A savory taste with balsamic vinegar and soy sauce
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the hard base from the shimeji and maitake mushrooms and separate into individual stems.
Leaving about 1 cm (1/2 in.) of the stem, cut them off the fresh shiitake mushrooms and then cut the shiitake mushrooms into quarters.
Cut the length of the eringi mushroom in half, then thinly slice.
Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and thinly slice the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan.
When fragrant, add and saute the mushrooms.
- When cooked through, season with the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce and pepper.
- Lay the lettuce on plates, and pour the mushrooms on top sprinkled with croutons.