Balanced with beef and nutritious vegetables
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Tear apart the lettuce, then rinse in cool water and drain.
Thinly slice the cucumber diagonally lengthwise.
- Julienne the long onion, then rinse in water and drain.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan.
Add the ginger, and once fragrant, add and saute the beef.
When the color changes, add and mix with the seasoning (A).
- Place the rice into bowls.
Pile (1), (3) and (2) on top of the rice, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds.