Given a Japanese flair with soy sauce
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the garlic clove in half, remove the germ and crush.
- Thinly slice the onion, then remove the shimeji mushroom base and loosen into individual stems.
Remove the hard tip from the fresh shiitake mushroom stems and thinly slice.
Thinly slice the eringi mushroom diagonally.
- Boil the spaghetti in a large amount of salted boiling water for the designated amount of time.
- Pour in the olive oil and (1) into a frying pan, and saute over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the onions from (2) and sauce over medium heat.
When tender, add the mushrooms, chili peppers and about 130 ml (1/2 US cup) of the water used to boil the spaghetti.
When it comes to a boil again, add the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and remove from heat.
Add the drained spaghetti and loosely mix together.