Welcome autumn with this delicious dish
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cooking time does not include time to cook rice.
- Remove the skin and bones from the salmon, and pour boiling water over the fillets.
Thinly slice the shiitake mushrooms.
Divide the shimeji and maitake mushrooms into individual stems.
Wash the rice and place in a colander to drain.
- Put the rice and (A) into a rice cooker, and pour in the proper amount of water.
Lightly mix the ingredients together, then place the salmon and mushrooms on top and cook.
If a rice cooker is not available, cook the rice following the directions on the package and mix in the other ingredients.
- When the rice has finished cooking, stir the ingredients together and place into bowls.
Sprinkle with green perilla or Japanese parsley if you prefer and enjoy.