Taste the season of autumn with taro root.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the fillet into 1 cm (1/2 in.) wide pieces, and season with Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Cut the onion in half lengthwise, then into 1 cm (1/2 in.) wide strips.
Cut the carrot into 1 cm (1/2 in.) thick rounds.
- Wrap the taro roots unpeeled with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds at 500 W.
Turn over and microwave for another 1 minute 30 seconds, then peel and cut into rounds.
- Cut a cross into the core of the Brussels sprouts, then boil in lightly salted boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Knead the ingredients of (A) together.
- Heat the salad oil in a pot and cook (2), then add the soup (B).
When it comes to a boil, add (1) and simmer covered for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add and mix in (5).
When thickened, add and warm (3) and (4).
Add the milk and when it comes to a boil again, adjust the flavor with Kikkoman Hon Tsuyu Kaori Shirodashi and white pepper and serve.