Japanese-style dashi seasoning goes well with Western omelets!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into 2 cm (3/4 in.) wide slices.
Cut the potato into 3 mm (1/8 in.) thick half rounds, and thinly slice the onion.
Cut the tomato into 1 cm (1/2 in.) cubes.
- Combine and thoroughly mix (A) in a bowl, then add the tomatoes and lightly stir.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan, and saute the potatoes, onions and pork.
When the potatoes are cooked through, add the Kikkoman Hon Tsuyu Kaori Shirodashi to season, then remove the ingredients from the pan.
- In the same frying pan, heat up some olive oil, then combine (2) and (3) and pour into the pan.
Simmer lidded over low heat.
- When the bottom is browned, flip over and move to a plate when both slides are cooked.
Cut into slices and enjoy.