Packed with a sweet and spicy flavor
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- A drop lid is a round lid smaller than the diameter of the pan or pot that floats on top of the liquid while simmering foods. It ensures the even distribution of heat to cook ingredients evenly and quickly.
- Without peeling the sweet potato, cut it into 1 cm (1/2 in.) thick rounds, then soak in water for 30 minutes and pat dry.
- Cut the pork into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Heat the salad oil in a pot, then add (2) and the ginger and saute.
When the pork is crispy, add (1) and saute further.
- Add the (A) mirin and sake.
When it comes to a boil, add the soy sauce in addition to enough water to cover the ingredients.
- Removing any scum that forms on top, place a drop lid on top.
Cook until the sweet potatoes are soft.