A healthy dish filled with soy products
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Reconstitute the freeze-dried tofu, then drain and cut into thin strips.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Cut the potato into thin strips like the tofu, then rinse in water and dry.
- Cut the ham into thin strips.
- Separate the broccoli into individual florets, cutting any big pieces in half or thirds.
Add them to salted boiling water and boil.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and sauce (2).
When soft, add (3) and saute further.
- When the potatoes are tender, add (1) then (4) and sauce.
Sprinkle with flour and quickly stir.
- Add (A) and bring to a boil while stirring, then cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add (5) and season with (B).
- Pour (8) into gratin dishes or other oven-safe cookware and place in a toaster oven for 6-7 minutes.